spamming WRT NANOG's mailing list

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Tue Dec 22 19:08:21 1998

Guys,

If I'm not mistaken, spamming, not generally being an operational issue in the
sense of "Sprint is advertising my routes" or "There's been a fiber cut in
Chicago", is pretty off-topic.

I can point you to some more appropriate places to discuss it. If you're
interested, drop me an e-mail.

--
Steve Sobol [sjsobol@nacs.net]
Part-time Support Droid [support@nacs.net]

Proud resident of Cleveland Heights, Ohio, the coolest place on earth.
http://www.ClevelandHeights.com