Re: ** Forged spamming going on

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Mon Dec 21 18:57:14 1998

On Mon, Dec 21, 1998 at 04:37:42PM -0500, Dean Anderson wrote:

> This was a BS example a year and a half ago, when I pointed out its flaws
> to you. Yet you keep using it even though you know its BS.

I have a couple others I can dig up. Actually, I forgot that it was a
default judgement. And before you get snotty with me about spewing BS (after
I've admitted I remembered the wrong case), please recall your statement of
earlier today that "AOL is spamming" because their mail servers are bouncing
messages to undeliverable addresses (the exact same thing your mail server
would do.)

--
Steve Sobol [sjsobol@nacs.net]
Part-time Support Droid [support@nacs.net]

Proud resident of Cleveland Heights, Ohio, the coolest place on earth.
http://www.ClevelandHeights.com