Re: [whoisdatabase@hotmail.com: Re: Network Solutions Lists]

  • From: John Fraizer
  • Date: Sat Dec 12 21:58:11 1998

OK.  Before everyone gets too bent out of shape about my post, it is 100%
bark.  No bite.  I have no desire to be Bill Clintons cell mate.

Now, if I could just set up some off-shore company in Singapore to do
this....Naw...it'd never work.

At 08:29 PM 12/12/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I am so %^&*$ sick of getting email from spammers that I supposedly "opted
>in" to, I'm about ready to start high-bandwidth testing to them.  If they
>complain, I'll just say "Please do not be offended.  This is not a DoS
>attack.  Your network is on our Opt-In list of people who are interested in
>increasing their ICMP traffic."
>
>What a load of crap.  My ass I opted in.  Show me the logs, baby.
>
>At 06:12 PM 12/12/98 -0600, James Rishaw wrote:
>
>>Please do not be offended by this email.
>>This is not a mass spam mailing.  Your
>>email address is on an Opt-In list of domain
>>owners who are interested in increasing
>>their website traffic.

ML.ORG is gone.  Check out http://EZ-IP.EnterZone.Net
Get your *FREE* Parked Domain account at http://www.EZ-Hosting.Com
John Fraizer                      |    __   _                 |
The System Administrator          |   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __ | The choice
mailto:John.Fraizer@EnterZone.Net |  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ / |  of a GNU
http://www.EnterZone.Net/         | /____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\ | Generation
PGP Key fingerprint =  7DB6 1CA2 DAA6 43DA 3AAF  44CD 258C 3D7E B425 81A8