Re: Y2K Was: Re: POWER: San Mateo/San Francisco power outage report

  • From: Forrest W. Christian
  • Date: Wed Dec 09 21:37:54 1998

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Nathan Stratton wrote:

> I just wanted to clarify something, I got a few email messages from people
> who said I was one of the nuts who is saying the world would fall apart
> Y2K, I think everything will work out. I do not recommend anyone fill
> baggies full of dried food, buy a gun, or build a house underground. I
> think we will get though this ok.

While I fully agree with Nathan, having appropriate supplies around to be
able to survive a week or so without power or heat or water or being able
to buy food is probably a good thing.  Regardless if it is January 1, 2000
or not.

- Forrest W. Christian (forrestc@imach.com)
iMach, Ltd., P.O. Box 5749, Helena, MT 59604      http://www.imach.com
Solutions for your high-tech problems.                  (406)-442-6648