Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Wed Sep 30 18:52:09 1998

On Wed, Sep 30, 1998 at 05:36:43PM -0400, Barry Shein wrote:

> Oops, now I understand Karl Mueller's sarcastic, nasty remark in
> response to my note. He works for Best and Best is running this Tonga
> link.
>
> Aha!
>
>         -Barry Shein

Barry, you're wrong, you sound like an idiot, and I'm going to nominate you
for the very first Karl Denninger award.

You and Karl have both been around for years and both of you may be
technically proficient, but I hear stuff from both you and Karl that leaves
me shaking my head in disbelief.

(I don't work for Best, incidentally. FYI.)

--

Anyone who spams me will be subject to torture by Jake,
my killer attack hedgehog, and/or Lizzy and Junior, my man-eating iguanas.