Re: PSInet?

  • From: sigma
  • Date: Tue Sep 29 09:32:53 1998

The PSInet problem cleared up around the time I posted - which is probably
some sort of Murphy's Law.

The BBN problem persisted, but two Digex employees promptly contacted me to
pursue resolution, and the problem cleared up about fifteen minutes ago.

I probably overreacted when I saw two backbones unreachable.  I apologize
to the list.

Kevin