MCI or Sprint NNI to GTE?

  • From: Scott Michel
  • Date: Mon Sep 28 17:55:08 1998

I've got an unique situation which I'm more than happy to
elucidate via private e-mail which has me asking the question,
"Does MCI or Sprint have an NNI to GTE's ATM cloud in So. Cal?"

-scooter
--
Scott Michel                                      scottm@aero.org
Member of Technical Staff, CSRD                   310/336-5034