Re: just fyi -- domainspace.com has been RBL'd

  • From: Roeland M.J. Meyer
  • Date: Sat Sep 26 20:28:53 1998

Thank you Paul,

...and since we just upgraded to sendmail-8.9.1, with rbl macros, this
means that I won't get my very own personalized copy of that spam.<grin>
BTW, we did enable rbl on our mail hubs and are using the DNS subscription.
Are there any issues I need to be aware of?

At 03:06 PM 9/26/98 -0700, Paul A Vixie wrote:
>as soon as i got my very own personalized spam concerning their offer
>to add a domain to ".CC" for me, we blackholed all of their mail and
>web servers.  since NANOG was discussing this a few days ago i thought
>i'd better chime in.

Morgan Hill Software Company, Inc.
Colorado Springs, CO - Livermore, CA - Morgan Hill,
CA
Domain Administrator
MHSC2-DOM and MHSC3-DOM
Administrative and Technical contact
InterNIC Id: MHSC hostmaster (HM239-ORG)
e-mail: <mailto:hostmaster@mhsc.com>mailto:hostmaster@mhsc.com
web -pages: <http://www.mhsc.com/>http://www.mhsc.com/
A group of politicians deciding to dump a President because his morals
are bad is like the Mafia getting together to bump off the Godfather for
not going to church on Sunday.
                -- Russell Baker