Re: Be Afraid -> InterNIC Email Addresses CD: $249

  • From: Andrea Di Lecce
  • Date: Wed Sep 23 12:59:36 1998

All,

Just got off the phone with one of the admins at DN.NET, who hosts
domainsondisc.com and domainsondisk.com.  He informed me that they have
received about 40 complaints, and have sent out a communication to the
offender.  If he does not respond in 24 hours, and cease all violations of
their AUP, DN.NET will remove the domain.

Hopefully it won't get spread around too much in the next 24 hours.

I've also notified the upstream netaxs.net, and sent an email to UU.NET to
remove the (probably throw-away) dialup account the spam was sent from.

FYI.

Andrea.

Andrea Di Lecce                     (416) 935-5700
Rogers@Home Network Operations
1 Mount Pleasant Road, Toronto, M4Y 2Y5