Re: hearing word of a fiber cut in virgina

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Fri Sep 18 11:40:34 1998

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998, Craig Partridge wrote:

> More broadly, I had this idea for a NANOG T-shirt.  Under the slogan,
> "Don't Get Mad, Get Even" -- the image of a backhoe lined up in the crosshairs
> of a weapon...

And don't forget the NANOG firing range. NERF makes a gun called the
"Defender T3" that would be appropriate for target practice on some
cardboard backhoe cutouts lined up on a table.

;-)

--
Michael Dillon                 -               E-mail: michael@memra.com
Check the website for my Internet World articles -  http://www.memra.com