Summary - RE: European/Asian equivalents to NANOG?

  • From: Barry Raveendran Greene
  • Date: Thu Sep 17 07:06:39 1998

Hello Everyone,

Here's a summary and some more list. I've dug through my address book to get
some more of the ISP Ops list from Asia. Still poking around for more - in
case anyone knows of others - hint hint ;-)

URLs and other information would be useful. I'll post the summaries.

Thanks,

Barry

NANOG
-----

NANOG is the North American Network Operations Group. Even though
it is chartered to focus on North American issues, global Internet
issues are periodically discussed. Many Internet engineers in Asia
will "lurk" (sign on and just watch) to keep an eye on the happening
in the US Internet.

To subscribe, send a message to:

	nanog-request@merit.edu

with a message body containing:

 	subscribe

APOPS	apops@apnic.net

	apops-request@apnic.net

with a message body containing:

 	subscribe

EOF	eof-list@ripe.net

	majordomo@ripe.net

with a message body containing:

	subscribe eof-list

Japan - JANOG	janog@janog.gr.jp
"subscribe" in mail-body. If you have been subscribed this mailling list,
the JANOG Mailling list will send welcome message to you. For more
information, ask secretariat@janog.gr.jp

Korea - NOG	nog@nog.or.kr
-----------------------------
Korea Network Operators' Group & Measurement sub-Working Group
http://www.nog.or.kr

South Africa ZANOG	zanog@zanog.org.za
Subscribe via zanog-request@zanog.org.za or majordomo@zanog.org.za

Latin Amteria ENREDO	enredo@reacciun.ve