Hi, I'm from Cable and Wireless and I'm here to help...

  • From: Jeff Young
  • Date: Wed Sep 16 14:26:01 1998

Folks,

In the interest of the free flow of useful and correct information
with regard to the divestiture of internetMCI, please do not believe
anything you hear, rather feel free to ask.  There are a number of
ex-MCI'ers listening and we'll be happy to debunk rumors from whatever
source.  Basic rule, if it came from anything but a 'cw.net' address
please ask before you jump in.

Jeff Young
young@cw.net