Re: GTEI/Exodus

  • From: dhiraj murthy
  • Date: Wed Sep 16 11:07:16 1998

Nope... we're not paying for transit or peering. In fact, we don't buy any
transit (or at least none that i know of ;) ... steve or rob can probably
elaborate a bit more on this.)

Our peering strategy is more a group effort.
(See http://agora.com/fronts/blueprint.html ... describes the Brokered
Private Peering Group we started with ELI, Savvis and others...)

Hope that clarifies stuph.

-Dhiraj
Sr. Systems Engineer
Exodus Communications