Re: Is anyone else seeing this?

  • From: Jon Lewis
  • Date: Tue Sep 15 02:20:05 1998

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998 alex@tempest.nac.net wrote:

> Thousands of /30's from UU?
>
> *>i146.188.136.12/30 207.99.5.196                100      0 7372 701 i

No...but I don't accept any routes more specific than /24 (is there any
reason to?). None of the publicly accessible route-servers I generally
look at are showing this either.

 Jon Lewis <jlewis@fdt.net>  |  Spammers will be winnuked or
 Network Administrator       |  drawn and quartered...whichever
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |  is more convenient.