Re: NY times appears to have had a rough morning..

  • From: Derek Balling
  • Date: Mon Sep 14 00:04:09 1998

What I think you missed is that shortly after I received this post (and
looked at the NYTimes web site) they corrected the problem which caused the
original post.

www.nytimes.com got hacked. If you missed it, and feel the urge to check it
out, I made a mirror of it at http://www.megacity.org/hacked_nytimes/ ... I
don't plan to keep it more than a few days I suspect (I'm not one of those
hacked-website collectors like some places *grin*), but I kept it for
posterity of those who might want to check it out.

stop0ads@spammer5.org
stop8303@spam4mer.org
stop6629@anywhere.net
stop0549@no9place.com