Re: NSI Bulletin 098-010 | Update on Whois

  • From: Leo Bicknell
  • Date: Thu Sep 10 21:31:40 1998

	In the new features department.  On the web page I've been working
on you can now find all the domains someone for which someone is a
contact.  Simply look up the handle, and then follow the links to see
all the domains for which they are listed.

	Incidently I fixed a few problems where trash in the database
was causing great problems, I think it's fairly stable now.

http://www.ufp.org/~bicknell/rwhois.cgi
http://www.ufp.org/~bicknell/rwhois.txt

--
Leo Bicknell - bicknell@dimension.net
Network Engineer (CCIE #3440) - Dimension Enterprises