Re: mfst.com www

  • From: Tim Wolfe
  • Date: Tue Sep 08 18:15:48 1998

On Tue, 8 Sep 1998 alex@nac.net wrote:

> NOt that long; I was looking at as recently as about a week ago.

Actually the "www.mfst.com is no longer available. For information about
products and services or any other inquiry, please see www.wcom.com."
message has been up since at least August 1st as I recall..

Tim

	Tim Wolfe, Network Administrator
	ClipperNet Internet Access Services
tim@clipper.net	541.431.3360 voice 541.431.1176 fax
   ...Across the Desktop and around the World...