Help send a spammer behind bars

  • From: Fletcher E Kittredge
  • Date: Tue Sep 08 15:40:14 1998

Hello;

	We have been tracking a relay spammer who is using our service
to relay spam through many sites.  We have, logs, packet traces,
addresses, etc. and  law enforcement officers ready to swoop down.  We
are missing a key bit of evidence, the actual spam.  Therefore, if
anyone has received spam via the following relays:

146.115.206.2.25
163.125.37.13.25
168.75.225.2.25
192.41.78.2.25
199.217.147.30.25
206.149.103.3.25
207.90.244.4.25
208.129.78.172.25
208.166.218.20.25
209.44.59.9.25

especially originating from 208.3.82.13, please forward it to me
*with* *full* *e-mail* *headers*.

regards,
fletcher