Re: Public Domain NAT for Solaris? (off topic)

  • From: Melody Yoon - KF6RMW
  • Date: Mon Sep 07 02:41:31 1998

On Sun, 6 Sep 1998, Marcos Della wrote:
[stuff cut]
> My question is, are there any public domain sources for a NAT translator
> on a Solaris box that has two or more interfaces?  I need something quick
> and dirty to put at some customer sites and I don't have immediate access
> to anything else...
[stuff cut]

Hi Marcos. You can grab ipfilter. It works fine for NAT. I've got it
running at home on a Sparc 1+. :)

Mel

Melody Lynn Yoon      melodyy+KF6RMW@best.com       | Graduate - '97 MSF
Senior Consultant - Taos Mountain, Santa Clara, CA  | NRA Member
-- I do not accept commercial, unsolicited email    |
-- http://www.best.com/~melodyy/spam.policy.html    | KF6RMW - Amateur Radio