Related to the flaky record info.

  • From: Andy Walden
  • Date: Wed Sep 02 14:15:40 1998

I tried it a few times just to see if I could see anything and was
inspired by the p-u-s-s-y-c-a-m.com that was found in the earlier query
and tried smokinpussy.com. It returned 'Sorry, you shouldn't see this
record'. Guess I should have showed my ID first...

Sincerely,
Andy Walden
System Administrator
MTCO Communications