RE: UUNET Outage in Portland OR

  • From: Chad Skidmore
  • Date: Wed Aug 26 16:57:59 1998

It was up within an hour of going down.  UUNET was able to get someone
on site to deal with the problem.  It looks like it took nearly 24hrs
for my post to make it onto the NANOG list.  Kind of hard to get
accurate and timely information out with that kind of delay!

Chad Skidmore
Director of Network Engineering
Northwest Nexus, Inc.
http://www.nwnexus.com