Re: Transaction Based Settlements Encourage Waste (was Re: BBN/GTEI)

  • From: Sean M. Doran
  • Date: Tue Aug 25 19:12:55 1998

> What about netflow ?

[to Vadim Antonov who said that _metering_ traffic is intractable]

Dear ISP - you have made an accounting error that I am able to demonstrate
in my copious traffic logs.  Please credit $x to my account.

or

Dear Customer - our copious traffic logs indicate that you generated x traffic
last month.  Please pay $x net 30 days.  Thank you.

Dispute resolution -- it's fun!

	Sean.