RE: BBN/GTEI

  • From: Charles Sprickman
  • Date: Tue Aug 25 11:40:07 1998

On Fri, 21 Aug 1998, I Kobi wrote:

> But of course, BBN already has their own competing hosting firm,
> Genuity.

We are a Genuity/BBN/GTEI customer (not in writing, but that's another GTE
horror story) and while I find their NOC incredibly helpful and the
connectivity pretty good except for those hops to Cali for MCI and ANS,
their NYC colo facility truly pales in comparison to what Exodus has
built.  Tour each facility and tell me which has specialized to the n-th
degree...

Charles