Re: Dupes and Dates

  • From: Jon Lewis
  • Date: Mon Aug 17 22:32:14 1998

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, Paul G. Donner wrote:

> All kinds of dupes.  It's getting rather tiresome...
> >
> >> Anyone else seeing messages from Friday the 14th and Saturday the 15th a
> >> second time today?

I'm getting dupes on both nanog and cisco-nsp.  All seem to be coming
from:

        by lexicon.ins.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id SAA27760
        for <nanog@merit.edu>; Mon, 17 Aug 1998 18:35:03 -0700 (PDT)

I've turned up my procmail message-id cache size, but hopefully whoever's
causing this will either stop or be unsubscribed.

 Jon Lewis <jlewis@fdt.net>  |  Spammers will be winnuked or
 Network Administrator       |  drawn and quartered...whichever
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |  is more convenient.