Re: BBN Peering issues

  • From: Lawrence A. Deleski
  • Date: Mon Aug 17 17:40:35 1998

Perhaps BBN is not answerable to you and I, but they should care deeply
about and be answerable to the community that makes the Internet work,
which, in some cases, just might *be* you and I.  Or maybe they should find
a new business where they can operate unobstructed by convention,
guidelines, consensus, and historical precedent.

---
Lawrence A. Deleski
lad@inficad.com