NANOG Archives and Searching

  • From: Eric Germann
  • Date: Thu Aug 13 23:47:35 1998

Folks,

Update on the NANOG Channel.  We bust it up, HTMLize it and make it
available as an IE Channel/NetCaster Channel as well as a content search tool.

We updated the search engine this evening.  Now you'll get more than 10
hits for a query and hopefully better performance.  Go ahead and kick the
tires.  Let us know what you think.

  http://www.cctec.com/maillists/nanog

Also, if you take the channel, Altavista Discovery is a great local search
tool for indexing locally the fabulous technical content of this list :)

Eric

  Eric Germann                                        CCTec
  ekgermann@cctec.com                                 Van Wert, OH 45891
  http://www.cctec.com                                Ph: 419 968 2640
                                                      Fax: 419 968 2641
         Network Design, Connectivity & System Integration Services
                     A Microsoft Solution Provider