Re: BBN Peering issues

  • From: Henry Linneweh
  • Date: Thu Aug 13 18:05:10 1998

And Sprint owns earthlink does it not? As I look at this more and more I
see
the internet and the web being destroyed and cut up and soon non
functional for
anyone's use.

The government must be laughing their asses off and wallstreet is gonna
have a
field day with toasted ISP's and carriers destroyed by blind people's
greed and
inability to manage a global network

Failure of management is the crux to this issue and maintaining what has
worked
for over 20 years. That to states there are some people in serious need of

sacking in some boardrooms.....

Henry R. Linneweh

--
4i1