CISCO ADMINISTRATORS: Operational - URGENT

  • From: kbrown
  • Date: Thu Aug 13 10:27:39 1998

Cisco will be releasing a field notice of an IOS vulnerability to *most*
IOS images.  Attackers need not be able to actually login to the device to
cause it to reboot/crash.  Details of the notice are available @
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/770/ioslogin-pub.shtml

Information contained is provided for your use only...I claim no
repsonsibility for the content, just thought I would give Nanog a good
heads-up.  Contributions for the Kevin CCIE fund accepted graciously :=)

Kevin Brown - Network Engineer
Huber & Associates, Inc. - Networking Technologies
kbrown@teamhuber.com
www.teamhuber.com
573.634.5000