RE: product lit spams

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Mon Aug 10 10:14:22 1998

May I suggest: abuse@bellsouth.net?

If you guys got specific issues of non-responsiveness or blatant
wrong-doing, let me know, otherwise, this is a waste of all of our time.
There are several people working abuse@bellsouth.net and I'll walk over
personally if there's something really wrong and find out what's up with it.
So, speak up or hold your piece/peace.

Thanks,
Chris

--