Noc Status/Contact Info page

  • From: Tim Wolfe
  • Date: Wed Aug 05 16:06:25 1998

I have updated the page with all the info everyone has sent me.  I've also
added a seperate column for NOC/Status pages to avoid the confusion and I've
readded the AS column.  This can now be found at http://www.clipper.net/noc/

Tim

	Tim Wolfe, Network Administrator
	ClipperNet Internet Access Services
tim@clipper.net	541.431.3360 voice 541.431.1176 fax
   ...Across the Desktop and around the World...