Re: Network Abuse - Netblock x.x.x.x - IMPORTANT

  • From: elezar
  • Date: Mon Aug 03 15:36:53 1998

On Thu, Jul 30, 1998 at 10:28:15AM -0700, Jay Stewart wrote:
> Did anyone take the time to look at this goober's web page?  Here is a
> *nice* snippet.

[elided]

I didn't bother to read this.  He _did_ catch a couple of our netblocks
that we failed to catch.

Unfortunately I referred him to NANOG to watch the smurf thread. :-|

--
 Jeffrey Haas   "He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has
elezar@pfrc.org  left the paths of wisdom." (Or works for Fermilab...)