Re: Worldcom cut?!?

  • From: John Butler
  • Date: Wed Jul 22 18:00:13 1998

Thus spake Adam Rothschild <asr@millburn.net> on Wed, Jul 22, 1998:
> Anyone have any information about the extent of this Worldcom phiber cut in PA, est. repair time, etc?

Phrom what I can phathom, there is no ETR just yet. 20something DS3s are down
and WorldCom techs are poking at it. This outage seems to be affecting English
orthography in certain suddle yet iterating ways.

--
John Butler, Network Engineer, Mindspring Enterprises Operations Dept
web toys at http://www.mindspring.com/~fez  mailto:fez@mindspring.net