Re: Weird BGP Issue

  • From: Sean M. Doran
  • Date: Wed Jul 22 12:17:51 1998

Say, whatever happened to the wonderful patent pending tool from
Priori (see below) which will fix all the horrible problems with
BGP with its broken blahs and prepending traffic to places and
obviously very difficult to use terminology?

I'm sure many people are interested in such an operational tool,
and it's now even topical, given the discussion revolves around
BGP's path selection as it relates to operators.

	Sean.
- --
| So, in many cases shortcuts are
| taken such as prepend all of so and so's traffic through connection A, or,
| perhaps in your case, prefer connection A for /16 blocks or larger, and B
| for smaller...
| What you really need is a cut and paste of a few sho ip bgp blahs and sho
| ip route blahs....
- --
> From: "Robert L. Shearing" <robert@priori.net>
> Subject: Re: hmm..wierd shit at priori
> Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 19:16:56 -0800

> Subsequently Priori hired a CTO, Chris Icide, who invented a routing
> technology that allow Priori to blow out the competition in routing
> performance.
- --