OPERATIONAL : MCI - Kansas City hosed?

  • From: kbrown
  • Date: Wed Jul 22 00:38:26 1998

For the past 12 or so hours, we have been experiencing mediocre response
times through MCI's core in Kansas City... has anyone heard of any problems
there?  I haven't been able to find out anything....(now...where's my
multi-homed link request form again???)

Danke

Kevin Brown
Huber & Associates, Inc.