Re: Operational issue: Mae-east

  • From: Mark Tripod
  • Date: Tue Jul 21 14:28:44 1998

MFS just told me that the ETR is 4:00a Central time, but they are
hopeful that the chassis for Giga 4 will be replaced before then. They
are tracking on MFS ticket #261892.

I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway :)

Mark

Dave Rand wrote:

> According to MFS's network staff, the current mae-east outage (now at
> 1.5 hours and rising) is a scheduled maintence.  According to the
> on-duty staff, no one was notified.  Not even them.
>
> Sigh.
>
> No ETA of when it will be back up.
>
> Dave Rand
>
> --
> Dave Rand
> dlr@bungi.com
> http://www.bungi.com

Mark Tripod			 http://www.exodus.net
Senior Backbone Engineer		(888) 2-EXODUS
Exodus Communications		mailto:Mark@EXODUS.NET