Re: Digex transparent proxying

  • From: Sean M. Doran
  • Date: Mon Jun 29 06:13:51 1998

Patrick Gilmore wrote:

> I find it repugnant that one of my peers has done so.

On an operational note, it seems that Priori has just indicated
that it wishes to terminate its peering with Digex.

I don't suppose anyone knows which way the packets between
those two networks will flow once this principled demonstration
of revulsion has been implemented?

	Sean. (prepared to be told by Randy Bush to contact
               the DIGEX NOC since Ebone is a customer of Digex's
               in cooperation with ACONET; not that it matters, since
               the ASes behind Priori are probably not very crucial)