Re: Digex transparent proxying

  • From: Sean M. Doran
  • Date: Mon Jun 29 06:13:43 1998

Patrick Gilmore writes:

| Which is why I've asked
| them to give me some input.  Lots of people here have thought about this a
| lot more than I have, perhaps they would care to share their thoughts about
| this issue?

It's nice that you want to learn, but you have the habit of arguing
every little point vigorously more often than asking questions like
this one, and frankly, that tends to lead people to be disinclined
to try to help you come to your own conclusions, much as was the
case with Tim Bass, who behaved similarly.

	Sean.