small vent

  • From: Brian Wallingford
  • Date: Sat Jun 27 10:43:43 1998

Why is it that open relays are so common in European/Asian networks?
Granted, we still have a long way to go in the US, but at the current
rate, I'll likely be blocking all of RIPE and especially APNIC by
September.  How long does it take to absorb a clue?

Just curious.

Cheers,
Brian
--
--=Please direct technical support questions to support@meganet.net =--
Brian Wallingford                              voice: 508.646.0030