Re: tw.com domain questions part II

  • From: Tatsuya Kawasaki
  • Date: Tue Jun 23 17:09:30 1998

いつもお世話になっております かわさき@ giganetです。
My hovercraft is full of eels.(translated by Peter.)

First of all, thank you  for translating my poor Japanese to
wonderful English. :-)

Having said that, I will investigate IDC.
I have a question about "route map", if I want to influence BGP so that
traffic to tw will take that route, IDC, what I can do?
I was told in the past, I can mess aroud with "route map" command.
But I am not certain how, Do you have any suggestions.

TIA,

Tatsuya

かわさき
TK3197