Re: Tracking cooperation (Re: Government scrutiny is headed our way)

  • From: Dalvenjah FoxFire
  • Date: Mon Jun 22 11:45:14 1998

On Sun, Jun 21, 1998 at 06:01:52PM -0700, Hal Murray put this into my mailbox:

> > >One possibility might be to offer a reward to the NOC that gets the
> > >evidence on the first smurfer to get tossed in jail or fined more
> > >than $100K.
>
> > Who is going to put up the money?
>
> I was thinking more of pride or honor rather than serious cash.
> Maybe a plaque would be a better carrot.  Or a plaque and enough
> cash to take the team out for a good dinner.
>
> How much would "Our NOC has it's act together" be worth when recruting?
>
> How many people on this list would chip in $5?

I'm a student living from paycheck to paycheck, but gods know I'd try
to scrape together at least $50, if it helped put at least one smurfer
in jail. Not much, but I'm willing to help.

-dalvenjah

--
 Dalvenjah FoxFire (aka Sven Nielsen) "Never mess with a dragon, for you are
 Founder, the DALnet IRC Network       crunchy, and taste good with ketchup."

 e-mail: dalvenjah@dal.net             WWW: http://www.dal.net/~dalvenjah/
 whois: SN90                           Try DALnet! http://www.dal.net/