Re: Out of Office AutoReply: com.tw

  • From: John Fraizer
  • Date: Sat Jun 20 02:12:51 1998

At 11:42 AM 6/19/98 -0400, you wrote:
>To All:
>
>I am out of the office until June 23rd  In my absence, if your matter is
>urgent please call or e-mail  or Steven Leibrock x9496, in the GSINet group.

Oh, Gawd.  Not another misconfigured procmail.

-------
John Fraizer    (root)          |    __   _                 |
The System Administrator        |   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __ | The choice
mailto:root@EnterZone.Net       |  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ / |  of a GNU
http://www.EnterZone.Net/       | /____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\ | Generation
                     A 486 is a terrible thing to waste...