Re: OFF TOPIC

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Tue Jun 16 13:42:49 1998

On Tue, Jun 16, 1998 at 09:56:32AM -0700, Pete Farmer wrote:
> Something we perhaps can all agree on: the discussion on NANOG would be
> best served if Jay Ashworth changes his .sig.  :-)  And now, back to
> operational issues?

<chuckle>

Luckily, that was a one-off intercalation, not actually part of my
signature.  I fired my one bullet... so to speak... and I'm done now.

Cheers,
-- jra
The Suncoast Freenet      "Two words: Darth Doogie."  -- Jason Colby,
Tampa Bay, Florida             on alt.fan.heinlein             +1 813 790 7592

Managing Editor, Top Of The Key sports e-zine ------------ http://www.totk.com