Re: RBN -- Please try later

  • From: Jon Lewis
  • Date: Tue Jun 09 23:38:01 1998

On Tue, 9 Jun 1998, Bob Collie wrote:

> Anyone else having major problems with overloaded RBN servers?  If so,
> any suggestions from our friends at RBN?

Yep.  Can't get either of the video feeds today.  Will this nanog be
available later in real video format for those who missed the live
broadcast?  I especially wanted to see some of this morning's talks.

 Jon Lewis <jlewis@fdt.net>  |  Spammers will be winnuked or
 Network Administrator       |  drawn and quartered...whichever
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |  is more convenient.