follow up for: System Hack and Data Stolen

  • From: James McKenzie
  • Date: Sun Jun 07 19:30:29 1998

 Thank you to everyone who responded to this request for help.  Colorado
University has contacted me and we are working on the problem.

 Please do not think of this reflects in any way on the University, the
user involved had a legitimate account and specifically used it as the user
considered the site secure.

  James

 James McKenzie
 mcs@1ipnet.net