Re: Hello, Detriot! This is not an operational message...

  • From: elezar
  • Date: Sun Jun 07 19:03:46 1998

On Sat, Jun 06, 1998 at 05:31:27PM -0400, Al Reuben wrote:
> So, we're here.

In the same lines, I'm interested to hear if anyone wants to do a Spam
BOF or something similar sometime in the evening.

I'll be here for the rest of the evening until after the "Interesting
things you can do with ospf" talk.  If anyone's interested, lets say
we meet in the terminal room afterwards?

--
 Jeffrey Haas   "He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has
elezar@pfrc.org  left the paths of wisdom." (Or works for Fermilab...)