System Hack and Data Stolen

  • From: James McKenzie
  • Date: Sun Jun 07 16:42:39 1998

  I'm looking for contacts for Colorado.edu.  I'm the system administrator
for Pathway Communications.  Earlier to day our site was compromised.  Data
files were taken and the hardrive wiped.

  We have tracked him back to refuge.Colorado.edu and his home provider
fastelane.net.

  Currently I have sent email to the contacts listed on Colorado.edu.

  I'm hoping someone reading this list may be with Colorado.edu or know
someone who is.

  Any information you can provide is appreciated.

  The following is my contact information.

   James McKenzie
   mcs@1ipnet.net
   voice: 408/249-4780
   pager: 408/233-9164