BGP4 and gated for Linux

  • From: Roeland M.J. Meyer
  • Date: Sun Jun 07 15:03:15 1998

Where can I get latest and which is the latest. I prefer open-source but
I'll take binary-only if I don't have to cough-up the $110KUS for it. GAWD,
what a rip-off!

Is 3.5.5 still the latest sources?
Roeland M.J. Meyer, ISOC (InterNIC RM993)
e-mail: <mailto:rmeyer@mhsc.com>rmeyer@mhsc.com
Internet phone: hawk.mhsc.com
Personal web pages: <http://www.mhsc.com/~rmeyer>www.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Company web-site: <http://www.mhsc.com/>www.mhsc.com/
SecureMail from MHSC.NET is coming soon!