Re: More smurf networks. FIX YOUR ROUTERS.

  • From: Studded
  • Date: Sat Jun 06 18:32:36 1998

Michael J. Freeman wrote:

> Stop the spam, why don't you send mail to this person directly,

	Actually, I did. He replied to the list.

> I'm sure no one cares to hear about dal.net, at least I don't.

	I felt that if one person was interested others might be. Perhaps
posting that response to the list was not appropriate, if so I
apologize. At the same time, I would appreciate it if any further
remonstrations were sent to me in private. It is arguably worse to
chastise someone publicly for not sending a response in private than it
is to post a public response to a public query.

But I digress,

Doug