Re: 60 Hudson NYC

  • From: Golan Ben-Oni
  • Date: Thu Jun 04 11:20:45 1998

Hi Dana,

Can you tell me more about your national IP network?  We're on the 3rd
floor.

Regards,
Golan

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Mr. Dana Hudes wrote:

> Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 10:47:41 -0400
> From: "Mr. Dana Hudes" <dhudes@graphnet.com>
> To: nanog@merit.edu
> Subject: 60 Hudson NYC
>
> Anyone else in 60 Hudson st nyc interested in peering with
> our multinational IP network send me a note. We're on the 10th
> floor.
> Plenty of Ethernet 10/100 ports available.
>
> Dana Hudes
> Internet Engineering Manager
> Graphnet.

 ---
  ______
  \____/  IDT Corporation               E-mail:     bnite@corp.idt.net
   \__/    Golan Ben-Oni                 Phone:       +1 201 928 4357
    \/  Sr. Network Architect            Pager:   800 225 0256 x 603 0166