APOLOGY Re: Spammers

  • From: Forrest W. Christian
  • Date: Tue Jun 02 23:49:14 1998

Sorry, Didn't mean for my response to go to all of nanog.

Geez, you'd think that after nearly 7 years on the internet and many many
hundreds of e-mails sent, I'd learn to double check my to: and cc: fields.

- Forrest W. Christian (forrestc@imach.com)
iMach, Ltd., P.O. Box 5749, Helena, MT 59604      http://www.imach.com
Solutions for your high-tech problems.                  (406)-442-6648